What do we do?
We provide building maintenance for Warrant of Fitness and insurance purposes.
In accordance with (where applicable) the requirements of:
- The Building Act 2004
- The Fire Safety and Evacuation of Buildings Regulations – 2006
- The New Zealand Standard NZS 4503:2005
- The Hazardous Substances and New Organisms Act 1996
- The Dept Of Occupational Safety & Health Requirements
What does this include?
- Building inspections and recommendations
- Fire Hose Reel servicing and maintenance
- Regular extinguisher servicing, testing and recharging
- Signage requirements
- IQP Certificates issued with all work
- Hand-held equipment and fire warden training
Why choose us?
- Approved IQP #101
- Cost effective & reliable
- Our technicians are experienced and qualified
- Loan Units are supplied in all locations equipment is removed for servicing
- Comprehensive equipment lists are collated and maintained
- Our customers include University of Auckland, Ports of Auckland, Manukau Institute of Technology, Auckland International Airport
- First Aid equipment
- Fire equipment and fire warden training